Monday, February 20, 2012

Makeup Monday

This is something new i want to try
since I adore make-up so much 
I thought i would share with you all 
my favorites!! 

(: 


I know this review is a bit late since the original 
naked palette as been out for a while now
... but here we go. 

this little baby is famous
and I know why 
it's ah-mazing. 


 The colors are all so beautiful and easy to wear. 
I could take this palette with me anywhere and have several day or night looks. 
With a price tag of about $50 it's pretty pricey but while worth the price and it will last 
a very long time. 

As many of you may know urban decay came out with Naked 2 recently 
which i do not own i can not justify in mind that it's something i should have right now 
since the naked palette i own still looks new. 
I'm sure i'll break down and buy it one day 
but for now i'm sticking with the original . 

maybe i will get around to showing you my favorite looks 
using the original naked palette. 

:) 






No comments:

Post a Comment