Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to work!

Today was my first day back at work in get this a year an a half!!!!!
It was kinda a bitter sweet day! I didn't like not being home with Coraline  but i'm only going to be work 3 days a week si it's not to bad!!!!
 I really wish i could just be a "stay at home mom"
 but if we want a new house we have to make mo money!
It's life!!!!
Well, just be praying for me !!!
 I'm just going to stay thankful that i was able to have off for the time i was so sick and for the first 10 months of my sweet girls life!!!!
 I don't care what anyone says beinging a stay at home momma is the best job out there!!!!! short and sweet and no pics ha ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment